|1st||213.POINTS||AL TINHAT STUD|
|3rd||163.POINTS||AL WABEL STUD|
|5th||125.POINTS||AL MOKHLDIAT STUD|
|6th||118.POINTS||AL TARF FARM|
|9th||96.POINTS||AL AWAL STUD|
AKMAL SAUDI OWNERS CUP
Rules and Point system
- The competition is a Saudi owners based competition with a calculation system based on horses' results during each ECAHO shows of the Saudi Season
- The league will start with the first ECAHO show in September and end with the Nationals in April.
- Only the points of Saudi owners who didn't win a Medal at the World Championships will be taken into account.
- The system is based on points.
- Disqualifications - Anti Doping Rules - if a horse is controlled positive to any anti doping tests by one of the ECAHO show organization, the owner will be disqualified and his points cancelled for the entire league. Any actions taken against the breeder by the organization of the chosen shows will results to a disqualification of the owner for the entire year.
- The points will be divided as following:
Gold Medal: 50 points
Silver Medal: 30 points
Bronze medal: 20 points
1st: 15 points
2nd: 12 points
3rd: 10 points
"A" & "B" SHOWS
Gold Medal: 20 points
Silver Medal: 15 points
Bronze Medal: 12 points
1st: 10 points
2nd: 8 points
3rd: 6 points
"C, NATIONAL AND STRAIGHT EGYPTIAN" SHOWS
Gold Medal: 12 points
Silver Medal: 10 points
Bronze Medal: 8 points
1st: 6 points
2nd: 5 points
3rd: 4 points